Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesdays and bananas

I hit the ground running this morning; better than yesterday morning when I hit a guy on the stairs and knocked him over. I went to bed after midnight when my roommate and her 'friend' finally shut up; up at 6; classes straight from 8:30 to 10:45 (ballet first); work from 12 to 5. And at 11:30 I realized there was banana in the juice I had just finished (lucky me, I just happen to be allergic to bananas). So I was pretty sick during work today. My boss even said, 'Leona, you look pale.' I lied, 'Really? I feel fine.' But even through being sick, I stuffed seven boxes of study abroad brochures today and I have paper cuts on my elbows to show for it! However, that means there's only just about 30 boxes left! Honestly, though, I do really like that kind of work.

I've got a truckload of homework that I won't get to do tomorrow night because of a poetry reading I have to attend, so below are the rest of the pictures from Xenia's birthday party.

My pumpkin cupcakes before they were solid.


Xenia eating a spaghetti cupcake.


Brittany and wonderfully cute Tirzah.


Elisabeth in her full-blown 'loli' dress. The shoes were cute, too.


Kim being silly and not holding still. And Caleb's legs and arm.


The birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment